Everybody around you are working in this new Agile fashion. / You are a manager, your employees have told you they want to do/be Agile. / You are new in a team who works with Agile methods.
You need to know what this hype is about!
This course will take you on a journey from mindsets to principles to methods to techniques, all under the Agile umbrella.
This course is for anyone interested in Agile.
After this course…
- You will understand what Agile is about
- You can tell what is Agile and what is not
- You have the power to change work process to a more effective and efficient way
- Agile mindsets, such as collaboration and synergistic thinking
- The Agile manifesto, its goal and its principles
- What is wrong with large projects, multitasking, resource optimisation, etc.
- Agile and Lean methods, such as Scrum, Extreme Programming and Kanban
The course content can be adjusted to comfortably fit a time slot between 3 hours (overview with short exercises) and 1.5 days (experiental learning).
- I like this, what should I do now?
- Contact me, info below, for a tailored version of this course for you and your company.